Looking for simple solutions to assistive technical issues?
They don’t exist… at the moment. But partnering with an expert who offers a seamless approach to integrating assistive technology in the workplace is the next best thing. We understand the range of devices and software used by people with disabilities and know how to incorporate those technologies in your company’s IT infrastructure.
- Reduced legal liability (ADA, ADAAA and OFFCP)
- Access to a larger pool of qualified candidates
- Minimize , barriers to employment
- Lower employee turnover
- Increased productivity
- Less absenteeism, STD and LTD
- Better employee morale
- Input from an objective third party
- Quick response time
- Tracking and monitoring
- Centralize approach
- Work with your IT team
Still not convinced?
Providing ADA-compliant technical accommodations is a significant challenge for most businesses. Consequently, we’re seeing an increase in ADA fines and lawsuits, and greater risk exposure due to the lack of having an Interactive Process and just the knowledge of integrating technical accommodations. Non-compliance could have an adverse impact on your business—and it’s expensive.
Hire an expert.
We understand a range of disabilities and assistive technologies:
- Screen readers
- Braille displays
- Magnification software
- Voice activation software
- Adaptive headsets
- Adaptive keyboards
- Pointing and typing aids
- Adaptive mouse technology
Our end-to-end solutions provide:
- Proactive interactive process
- Project management
- Product procurement tailored to your work environment
- Equipment ordering
- Assessment of IT infrastructure—by employee or department
- Training for IT developers
- Training assistive technology users
- Assistive technology HELP DESK support!
You’ll wonder why you waited.
What are HirePotential’s Clients Saying?
“HirePotential… Provided excellent summary write-up upon each phase of project. The working relationship was exceptional and a pleasure.” – Regina, HPI Client Manager, Large Fortune 500 Company